How can Child Evangelism Fellowship help your church with your CLASS project?
1) CEF will run interference with the school and school district and jump through all the required hoops and take care of all paperwork to get permission for your church to have a Good News Club in their school facilities.
2) CEF will get the necessary permission to distribute registration forms to the students and advertise the club.
3) CEF will screen and run a background check on all volunteers so the school and parents feel safe allowing their children to attend club.
4) CEF provides the insurance required by the schools to use their facilities.
5) CEF will provide training to all volunteers on the use of materials and curriculum, how to give the Gospel to and counsel children, and how to run and maintain a club.
6) CEF will provide you with quality teaching materials to use in your clubs.